ΔΟΥΛΟΣ ΘΕΟΥ ΔΕΣΜΙΟΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥ
Welcome to John J.H. Lee’s Desk!
I am John. My wife Lynn and I have been happily married for twenty one years (as of 2022) with two beautiful children Sue and Paul. We’re a South Korean family, but we were privileged to have lived and worked in some exotic parts of the world as Wycliffe/SIL Bible translators/linguists.
- PhD (in progress), New Testament, McMaster Divinity College, Canada, 2023 (Expected)
- MA, New Testament, McMaster Divinity College, Canada, 2017
- MA, Linguistics, Trinity Western University, Canada, 2008
- M.Div, Hapdong Theological Seminary, South Korea, 2005
- BA, English and Communications, Handong Global University, South Korea, 2001
2 thoughts on “About”
It is fascinating to follow your intelligent and faithful footsteps reflected in periodical postings here. I hope to learn much from you.
Thank you, Aaron, for the comment. Welcome to MDC again!